- Public space: surrounding a courtyard, including formal reception spaces, dining room, external reception space, and related services
- Semi-public spaces: main entrance, casual dining space, Kitchen, servants quarter and services
- Private spaces: surrounding another courtyard, an external private living space with a swimming pool, includes Children living room and bedrooms and a master bedroom with a private living room and study.
- Main entrance: cubic in shape with a domed roofed volume expressed to the interior as well,
- facing an
internal planted courtyard (No. 15)
main reception space
- main reception space with vaulted roof
- main reception space
- Arched walkway with domed roof linking the reception space to the dining space.
- Dining space directly serviced by the main kitchen through a pantry.
- Colonnade surrounding the public courtyard (no. 13) and an extension to the internal reception/ dining
- Casual dining: Used primarily by household members for casual breakfast and dining directly serviced by
- The main kitchen with services, serving both the public and private quarters.
- Servants quarter
- Guest bathroom
- Private living space with children bedrooms and services, with direct access to the private courtyard and
- Public courtyard surrounded by reception spaces, with a water basin and fountain and landscaped area
and an extension to the internal reception space (No. 7)
- Private courtyard with landscaped area, a swimming pool and a covered extension to the internal living
space serviced by the main kitchen
- Internal planted courtyard inducing filtered light and creating a non-focal point of interest for the main
- Staircase leading to the first floor, expressed clearly in volumetric and surrounding a wind tower like
volume which will serve as another planted courtyard on the ground floor and a secondary non-focal point
to the main entrance.
- First floor: Master bedroom with a private living space and a study and services.